Monday, 25 April 2011

WELSH REPUBLCANS BE WARNED FORGET CAMP ADAM CORRIS - NOTE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! - IF YOU WANT TO GET EDGY GO TO LIVERPOOL OR LONDON NOT MACHYNLLETH OR


FIRST HOT NEWS: LORD PROTECTOR AND WIFE HAVE ACCEPTED INVITATIONS TO THE WESTMINSTER ENGLISH ROYAL WEDDING - IT's TOTALLY POINTLESS CALLING HIM A TRAITOR - WE KNOW THAT, SO INSTEAD I SHALL CALL ALL PLAIDWYR WHO HAVE PUT HIM IN THIS POSITION OF FORELOCK TUGGING POWER - 'PLAID BRADWYR' - Now You Lot Go Learn How To Suck Eggs - Pathetic Patriots - Sell Outs!

What will some of Wales' famous names be doing on the big day ...

25 Apr 2011 ... Presiding Officer of the National Assembly for Wales Lord Dafydd Elis- Thomas. “My wife, Mair, and I have accepted the invitation to attend the marriage service at ... Welsh folk hero and former president of Plaid Cymru Dafydd Iwan ... Apr 24 2011; How to turn your garden into a Royal Wedding garden ...
www.walesonline.co.uk/.../what-will-some-of-wales-famous-names-be-doing-on-the-big-day-91466-28576802/

To say, I am angry and seeing Red Mist on top of all else, much of which I touch on below - Is an under estimation? However, you will be forgiven after reading this raging Red Republican post for thinking that I am going BALLISTIC! Really, I am not in fact I am quite RELAXED so RELAXED I might even start to consider it a good idea to go into 'RETREAT' to 'RELAX' some more at Adam's CAMP 'RELAX ROYALLY' CORRIS, who knows I could be missing something here, wonder what it is??? Anyway wonder what other Welsh Political Bloogers will make of this DET Biz, whatever do get out of your CYMRU CLOSETS and at least make a big deal of burning photos of him just about time W&K get married - Do this at a symbol of the English Crown in Cymru/Wales at a plaque, statue particularly at 'Three Feather' representations.

Radical Catalan mob burn pictures of KingJuan Carlos in Girona.

14 Sep 2007 ... Radical Catalans burn pictures of KingJuan Carlos at a demo ... A group of Catalan nationalists burned photographs of Spanish King Juan ...
www.lifeincatalonia.com/radical-catalans-burn-pictures-of-king-juan-carlos-at-a-demo.html - Cached

No! Welsh Patriots would never do such a thing, not these days, gone to softy aka 'Mr Whippy' may be? Ian would have no trouble with such burning, which is what makes his event look attractive in attending but, I go to do it in the home
land or bust!

POLICE PLANNING PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKESAGAINST ANARCHISTS | Ian Bone

- 22 Apr
19 Apr 2011 ... Scotland Yard plans pre-emptive strikeagainst royal wedding ... Hope you can give a mention to the most republican city in Britain. ...
ianbone.wordpress.com/.../edl-request-police-permission-to-protest-at-royal-wedding/- Cached

Event details for Liverpool Republicans against the Royal Wedding ...

-
Event details for Liverpool Republicans against the Royal Wedding United Kingdom: Liverpool, Parker Street - See Geomium for more events in Liverpool, ...
geomium.com/event/0005146386468760464/ - Cached

Though I suspect that both Ian's Class War and the Liverpool 'Class Act' event are a bit too 'edgy' for even our 'Welsh Republicans' be they Nationalist or Socialist Republicans', possibly too our Welsh/Wales Anarchists who seem to be no where around at moment unless they have all gone to Libya to join the Rebels in defending Masrata, not likly! So where are they, Bristol maybe? Even Ian's Class War allies in Wales do not seem to be up for 'Anarchist Action' against the 'Crown Celebrations Cymru plc'. However, where are the 'Republicans of Wales', not least the 'Old Crowd, all Run Away Renegades? sadly I suspect new Republicans are mostly Face Book wishful thinking, fantasy Welsh Republicans or, are in reality 'British Republicans' as welshrepublic.Org. I suspect they are the Welsh Branch of the English based 'metro radicals' republic.org. welshrepublic.org appear similar in many ways to Radical Wales web platform. Not do difficult to become confused both basically seem to be made up of 'like minded' folks with, the same 'Blog Roll' readership. Both pander to 'Y Crachach Newydd', pander to the pacifist myth of Dic Penderyn and fearful of up holding likes of Lewis Lewis and Dai Cantwr the real Revolutionaries. Interesting to me their promotion of Harri Web and not Cliff Bere? I guess 'Pacfist' is the key word here as both are strong on catching buses to London to protest against this war or that war but have now become a bit confused as to their 'Libyan Position,' as not much bothered with by CND Cymru. The latter also appear to me as part of the 'Cardiff
Republican Triumvirate',
dare I say
'middleclass
'.

Welsh Republic | We don't need their Tories or Royals!

- 6 visits - 1 Apr
Welsh Republic · Home · Heroes & History · Eileen Beasley Wales' Rosa Parks · Rebecca · Dic Penderyn and the Merthyr Uprising · The Mines' Fed ...
www.welshrepublic.com/ - Cached

6 Jan 2011 ... What do we know about Bradley Manning ? What can we do here ...
www.radicalwales.org/.../bradley-manning-solidarity-from-wales.html - Cached

CND Cymru

- 6 visits - 18 Apr
25 Apr 2011 ... CND Cymru will be remembering all those affected by the spread of radiation from these disasters and will reflect upon the reasons why the ...
www.cndcymru.org/ - Cached

I have had enough of the Patriotic Fringe, alternative Nationalism and any kind of Welsh Republicanism has failed, sad to say but sorry Cliff and Pedr, those that followed your WRM I flunked it! Ironically much due to 'Welsh Republican' Harri Web and even more Ironically the excellent Progressive Patriot Emrys Roberts of 'Back in the Day' New Nation Group but Cilmeri launch a big mistake and wrong turn in Alternative Welsh Nationalist History, see AWNM&S Hist Archive Blog Link above. Whatever, after this Anti - Sarhad Campaign, my last do it the Cofiwn Way which might even inspire those of Patriotic/Nationalist Republican mind, I shall drop totally my Patriotic Past and commit to going radically left, first lets get this Cymdeithas Lewsyn yr Heliwr sorted this year. But back to the 'Mold Musher', what is he up to:

ESCAPE THE ROYAL WEDDING REPUBLICAN CAMP

Rated 5.0 out of 5.0

- 2 min - 3 days ago -Uploaded by MEIBIONCYMRU

Adam talking to S4C about our ESCAPETHE ROYAL WEDDING REPUBLICANCAMP being held near Machynlleth (by the way its in ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXOYEk9l_gg
I suspect most associated with above the 'Metro Republicanism' (apart from possibly Ray and the Red Chior who will be in Machynlleth seeing as they were at Adam's Abergele event also. They like some Nat Retro stuff, like me now and then?) will be at the 'British Republican' event in London:

Supporters have been organising events in Cardiff, Manchester and Edinburgh for ... Join us in centralLondon on April 29th for Republic's 'Not the Royal ... stall or stand at the party get in touch with Emily at emily@republic.org.uk ...
www.republic.org.uk/.../Republic%20Campaigns/Royal%20wedding/index.php -Cached

Mind you, I don't blame them as there is shit all worth happening in Cymru or Wales to write home about other than Adam's Patriots Self Internment Camp and his ''Socialist Republican Parade'' in Machynlleth and a play in Cardiff, a play for Jasus sake! what is the matter with present day 'Welsh Radicalism'. Plays! Plays! Plays! Yee Gods, a repeat of the theatre playtime as on Epynt last year? What's this all about, if it were 'Radical Street Theatre' in same way the Red Choir gets out on Hayes Island it would be something but otherwise a pretty crappy cop out! C'mon get out with some real RED 1831 Theatre: See 1831 Alive Living History Interpretation Society Post dated 24 Jan 2007 in Red Remembrancer, noting I am still pushing to make this Commemoration the major 'Left Commemoration' in Wales.

RED REMEMBRANCER

- 64 visits - 06:48
RED REMEMBRANCER. A Welsh Radical PLatform: containing information on history of peoples popular and radical political struggles in Wales, ...
redremembrancer.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar

Why? well in main we should all be commiting first and foremost to action against the English Royal Wedding in Welsh Communities not running away and surrendering either National or popular sovereignty to the English Crown. In 1969 during period of Investiture celebrations I was in arrested, tried and jailed for organising campaigns against the Investiture. That was my level of commitment and for that all these years later I get a load of shite thrown at me for attempting to expose ADAM PHILLIPS as the 'Muppet Mold Menace' and for why I will deal with later. Suffice now to say that my main reason for radically opposing what ADAM PHILLIPS is up to should be obvious to all, though not to a few who follow him around as they are for most part 'Politically Challenged'' super patriots whose main contribution to any cause is attending the Rali Cilmeri and St David's Day Parade in Cardiff. Oh yes! also and such as puting on a show at Abergele and Tryweryn for some 'Sixties Street Cred'. Though Adam does do a bit more than that in Flintshire where I wish he would stay as the fella is a f******! Nuisense and ever will be unless he's stoped in his tracks fast and best left in his BAND CAMBRIA despite the awful 'Tartan Taffery' and they posing too as a ''Socialist Republican' enterprize when suits Adam's Political Fantasies:

HOME - Cambria Band

- 22 visits - 21 Apr
Cambria Band "Raise the Roof" at the official Illumination of the Owain Glyndwr ... Cambria Bandwere invited to perform at the Mold Food festival the ...
www.cambriaband.com/ - Cached - Similar

Adam is good at banging the drum as he his at boasting all of which you will see examples of below. What amazes me is how much free publicity he his getting from Socialists and Republicans, inc Welsh Republicans this is really a sad reflection on Welsh Republicanism if they for one moment believe that ADAM PHILLIPS is a ''Socialist Republican''. I however, suspect that rather sadly Adam's Camp - 'Long Kesh' Corris has become some what of a 'surrogate' for the lack of any real radical 'Welsh Republican' gumption or guts regards doing any thing pro - active about the Wedding of Mass Distraction in Wales. Though I do believe republicwales.org have produced posters and are sticking them up, so I am told but have seen no photos on their web work indicating this? If true, then spose we should be thankful for small mercies. As anyway, this will be about my limited action on Friday, as my effort has been sabotaged, I had planned to spend this week making roadside placards and going around 'The Valleys' puting up here and there. However, now the best I am likly to do is print off posters and go around sticking them up around Methyr Tudful or maybe head for London, if I was younger and lived in North East Wales it would be Liverpool, hint Adam! C'mon Adam lets see some real Radical Action not more Boasting with yor parades and posturing - When you going to start to Liberate Wales Adam as we at least tried in the 'Sixties'.

Alternative Welsh Nationalist Archive

- 23 visits - 25 Apr
An Archive of material record informing on Alternative Welsh Nationalism, .... Saturday, April 23, 2011. The 'Bastards, that are in main the 'MI5 Muppets' ...
awnms.blogspot.com/ - Cached

Adam et al just want to re-enact it as a kind of Patriotic Playstation Facebook Fantasy, plus parades and oh yes the Camping, as people will have seen in the Cayo Documenary via above link - Go back again and note Adam's 'Camp Cayo' on which I will be providing more information later in the week in my PISSoff blog. Got to waste valuable time here now instead of getting on producing Adfywiad Agit - Prop Placards and Posters. So that's me not only a Victem of Dark Arts - Black Propaganda put out by one of the fools or, in ths case a possible seriously sad pretty 'Psycho Nutter'. Who has also managed to sabotage my efforts to become pro-active well before Friday, now I am limited in action and to the one day but nevertheless out and about and not escapaing as Adam's 'Soft Core' Super Patriots. Nor, dare I say, yes of course I will as 'Welsh Republicans' also running in retreat from the Front Line toward Flat Lining what I thought would be a very alive radical Welsh Republicanism not one of the usual morbid pacifist metro London Left agenda kind? This unfortunate rather lame 'Usual Suspect' Republicanism will as Adam's ''Socialist Republicanism'' need some attentive looking into after SARHAD'11, what we need is a RADICAL RED REPUBLICAN FRONT. All of you I advise Keep Eye on Partisan Cymru:

PARTISAN cymru/wales. Partisan To Beliefs, Ideas and Socialist ...

- 2 visits - 15 Apr
19 Mar 2011 ... PARTISAN cymru/wales. Partisan To Beliefs, Ideas and Socialist Vanguard Action! International in Theory and National in practice Promoting a ...
partisan2011.blogspot.com/.../socialist-education-toward-agit-prop-7.html - Cached



Whatever, one and all be weary of this fella and 'His Camps', take a good look at him remember this face, it's a face of a fake practising an huge fruad, if not much more as making sure Patriots do nothing to radically take action in Wales against this Brit Brain Washing Blitz on Cymric Consciousness plus of course it's a 'Wedding of Mass Distraction - Distraction from English/E.U Imperialist recolonisation of our Country by means of Cheque book conquest. How many times do I have to shout 'Land and Liberty' before some pretty pathetic patriots wise up and pacifist Welsh Republicans and 'Metro London Left Agenda' give Cymru/Wales a bloody break! sure, yes your all pretty much pissing me off, roll on the CRACH WAR:

9 Feb 2011 ... CRACH WAR. PERMANENT RADICAL REVOLUTIONARY STRUGGLE AGAINST CYMRIC/WELSH RULING CLASS 'Y CRACHACH NEWYDD' ENGLAND's CLIENT TRIBE IN ...crachwar.blogspot.com/ - Cached

Think I will go and publically burn an 'Urdd Gonk' in the Pontcanna Patagonia on Friday? Jasus No! I will have a fatwa put on me by Plant Crachach, that will put the fear of God into me. There are already clowns out to 'Duff' me up, see Email threats to be on PISSoff blog soon. Mind you just let them try, I want go down easy? If I go down at all as I will fight back and take any legal consequences for defending myself from physical harm. Better stop there before I scare the pants of the pacifists and they go deeper into their closets on Friday? Anyway will leave you with just one more look at come Balchder really 'Ballsy Boasting', love em!

Videos for Balchder Cymru Youtube

- Report videos
BALCHDER CYMRU / PRIDE OF WALES
5 min - 5 Mar 2011
Uploaded by MEIBIONCYMRU

youtube.com
★ Ale/beer Review 38 - Welsh Pride / Balchder ...
4 min - 20 Nov 2010
Uploaded by TheAleReview

youtube.com

Yes! there is more 'Bottle in the Beer'. Boo the Balchder Braves out of Machynlleth I suggest, if they ever set foot in Merthyr Tudful to mess around with the 1831 Commemoration as they are now getting into Llanelli Riots Commemorations.........
..............I will organise RED REPUBLICAN ROUGH MUSIC TO GREET THEM THAT's NOT A THREAT - IT's A PROMISE - SO GO ON MAKE MY DAY AND YOU WILL GET A TASTE OF SOME CRACHWAR RED RAGE. DO YOU THINK I WILL PUT UP AS FAR AS THIS THE BC BRATS WALKING OVER THE GRAVES OF THOSE HEROES OF 1831 AND THE MARTYRS OF THE 3 JUNE MASSACRE. NO WAY! THE STUPID 'RAD NATS' PUT UP WITH THEM DOING THIS AT ABERGELE BUT MERTHYR DON'T BOTHER 'PLANT ADAM' - THE MOLD MUPPET MENACE! THE REAL LACKEY OF ENGLISH RULE IN WALES. NOT I MUSH! I GOT A 50 YEAR RECORD OF ACTIVISM AND YOU - NO MORE THAN A DECADE OF DILETTANTISM - A PARODY OF PATRIOTISM! YOUR DAYS OF FOOLING PATRIOTS WITH GLIB WORTHLESS WORDS AND FLUFFY CANDY FLOSS FANTASY ARE NUMBERED! UNLESS OF COURSE AT THE 11th HOUR YOU REALISE THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS AND MARCH TO LIBERATE MON MAM CYMRU FROM THE 'ANGLESONIONS' GO ON BE A REAL WELSH HERO? Here's some music to inspire, especially the first song on the left. C'mon Cymry to the Barricades, did I say that, no! this is Wales not Libya, Syria or 'Bristol. So no baricades, especially not in Blaenau Ffestiniog, preferably Biwmaris maybe? NO! NO! NO! stop it Gethin, my excuse if I am arrested is to put it all down to diabetes?

Videos for 1848 Revolutions the Music YouTube

- Report videos
Revolutions of 1830 and1848
8 min - 20 Oct 2009
Uploaded by BK1241

youtube.com
Our Musicale for 1848Hungarian revolution
8 min - 24 Aug 2007
Uploaded by ZsoltMusic

youtube.com

Whatever, remember the 'Beach Beneath The Paving Stones'.

26 Aug 2008 ... I took these photos on my visit to Parisin May, in main connection with Paris Commune 1871 but the May 68 - 2008 - 40th Anniversary ...
redremembrancer.blogspot.com/2008/.../may-68-paris-students-revolt-40th.html - Cached

I shall also leave you with some Irish Republican Songs/music, we got no Welsh Ones, nothing to sing about only wet Wylit Wylit Poetry and Harri Web none too serious stuff. So, it will have to be Irish Rebel stuff. After yesterday not the best choice really but there you go! When I was in my Irish Exile, used to go to Irish Republican Ballad Cluns, fantastic rebel songs to be listening to and songs to sing. What have we got Band Cambria an imitation Brit Army Scottish Regiment Cadet Drum Band, these in Merthyr after the 3 June 1831 Massacre carried out by Kilted Scots Regiments based at Brecon to put down our Southern Rebellions, never!!!

Videos for Irish Rebel Songs on YOUTUBE

- Report videos
Irish Rebel song - Michael Collins
4 min - 16 Mar 2007
Uploaded by thenelaware

youtube.com
Irish Rebel Songs - The IRA will Set Them Free
3 min - 20 Dec 2006
Uploaded by skibbereen18

youtube.com

One and all note, let me make it clear, we want none of the below type of stuff in Wales nor parodies of such. We unfortunatlly can these days learn little from Ireland the 'Celtic Tiger' that fell into the Globalist Capitalist Trap, gets England to bail them out and the price - The English Queen crawling all over Ireland by Invitation of an Irish Government. I wonder if the BC Boyos will go over for the Irish Soicialist Republican Demonstrations in Dublin or maybe organise an Escape Camp in Pheonix Park?

UTV News - RIRA threatens to 'execute' officers

25 Apr 2011 ... The statement was read out by a masked man in full paramilitary paraphernalia, flanked by six ...during an Easter commemoration event in a Londonderrycemetery on Monday. ... in Dublin on Easter Sunday, the head chaplain to the Irish Defence Forces, ... At 00:27 on 26 April 2011, Joe Smith wrote: ...
www.u.tv/News/RIRA...to.../67c93213-673e-49d1-90d7-61c57c778215

Think Adam needs to publically declare that 'innocents' are not waking into another 'CAMP CAYO' at that 'Camp Corris?' By way Adam that 'Balchder Badge', I don't want to be petty but it does remind me a bit of the Tudor Coat of Arms, the Dragon and the Lion but even worse, they look like 'Sooty & Sweep' hand glove puppets which I guess says a lot - PUPPETS?
Have a mice 29 April 2011 one and all where ever you are as long as it's useful to an ADFYWIAD 2011? After, then escape for a long BH May Weekend in the Historic Country Side of Cymry/Wales.

Gethin 'The Nutter' but 'Your Nutter'.

Oh I am so nasty but what do you expect?

Hwyl and Hersey!

Lotta Continua!

Gorchfygwn?

Fe Godwn Ni Eto?

Fe Ddaw Ein Dydd?


REALLY! WHEN? Maybe quicker the Cofiwn Way, this time around again?

24 Apr 2011 ... MUDIAD COFIWN Past, Present & Future? A Historical Archive of material regards the National Consciousness raising movement COFIWN from 1972 ...
cofiwn.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar