Waterloo 1815 - 2015 200th Anniversary.
There is much more on the web, go google up and note London Govt is giving one million, yes, I said One Million Quid to do up the battlefield. So how much will Welsh Assembly give to doing up Welsh Battlefields? Now, that is a worthy campaign WAG cough up one million for our Battlefields be good for tourism (see my I'r Gad WBfC blog). I am considering making a patriotic political answer to this Waterloo Anniversary as more a Welsh Republican Platform regards an exploration and informing of Welsh Republican Roots with much focus on Iolo Morgannwg et al and Penfro Welsh - French Republican connections. Thus, I will be over in Maenclochog on 13 July to commemorate the 14 July French Revolution Bastille Day celebrations, why there go see below:
An annual Welsh Republican Summer gathering more purposeful than CBRD towards advancing a WRM III but this year will also consider all ideas as what to do about above Waterloo Anniversary.
I am supposed to be retiring but I shall give all the above my attention to 14 July 2013.
I will be at Maenclochog from about mid day, later up to see memorial stones on Preseli mountains and an evening at Tafarn Zinc. Then on Sunday 14 July, you might make your own way to visit Abergwuan and Garreg Wasted or go north to tour around Mynydd Bach. As I have visited both locations a number of times I shall be visiting Friends on the Sunday, you might also want to see Ardal Niclas y Glais in this area:
That I call a really worth while weekend Welsh Republican Summer gathering
and outing to interesting historical location not wasting time on Poems and Pints down Crachach Bae Caerdydd.
Stop Press:
Welsh Republicanism State of Play to date:
Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood attacked over Welsh republican ...
www.walesonline.co.uk/.../wales.../plaid-cymru-leader-leanne-wood-202...Sep 18, 2012 – ... she uttered a bizarre oath of allegiance to Welsh republicanism at a... all our woes, especially now that we have a Parliament that we have ...Welsh Republic | We don't need their Tories or Royals!
welshrepublic.com/Welsh Republic ... Republican MP defies ban discussing royals at Westminster » ....Welsh football chiefs said today that they remain opposed to any of their ...Republic Wales
www.republic-wales.org/Republic Wales campaigns for an end to the monarchy and a republican ... Our Swansea team is now on Twitter – you can follow all the updates from the ...I do not think the below is a serious Welsh Republican effort, more like an hybrid BC/Cymru Rydd spawned 'usual suspect' bog standard fb creation, best avoided if your Welsh Republicanism is of the serious radical resurgent political kind.Welsh Republican | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Welsh-Republican/170617689672839Welsh Republican. 30 likes · 0 talking ... To connect with Welsh Republican, sign up for Facebook today. ... Recent Posts by Others on Welsh RepublicanSee All ...and this >The Democratic Republican Party of Wales | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/...Democratic-Republican-Party...Wales/3553...The Democratic Republican Party of Wales. 9 likes · 0 talking about this.Jury Out, what do you think? Meanwhile my favored options are:Welsh Socialist Republican Party - Democracy and Class Struggle
democracyandclasstruggle.blogspot.com/.../toward-welsh-socialist-republ...Mar 15, 2012 – Toward a Welsh Socialist Republican Party reject Plaid Cymru's Great.... is capable of leading Wales to the new democracy of autonomous self ...PARTISAN cymru/wales. Partisan To Beliefs, Ideas and Socialist ...
partisan2011.blogspot.com/Jun 18, 2013 – PARTISANS CYMRU SUPPORTS THE 1 JULY 2013 INTERNATIONAL DAY OF SUPPORT FOR INDIA'S PEOPLES WAR.March 26th Movement - Alternative Platform | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/...Alternative-Platform/207218579290202March 26th Movement - Alternative Platform. 54 likes · 4 talking ... March 26th Movement - Alternative Platform shared Nicholas Glais's photo. Yesterday · PhotoLIBERATION MAGAZINE.Liberation Magazine - Alternative Bookshop Online
www.alternativebookshop.com/BookDetails.php?bookid=1729The reason for launching Liberation Magazine is that we take the view you cannot win a game where the rules are made your opponent. In the case of Wales, ...Launch of Liberation Magazine – The Voice of Welsh Socialist ...
drmyronevans.wordpress.com/.../launch-of-liberation-magazine-the-voic...Mar 25, 2013 – Launch of Liberation Magazine – The Voice of Welsh Socialist Republicans. To Gethin ap Gruffudd: I have been a socialist republican all my ...Cymrwch Y Tir Yn Ol supports Liberation Magazine the Voice of ...
democracyandclasstruggle.blogspot.com/.../cymrwch-y-tir-yn-ol-support...Mar 30, 2013 – Cymrwch Y Tir Yn Ol supports Liberation Magazine the Voice ofWelsh Socialist Republicans. To get your copy of Liberation Magazine go here ...LIBERATION MAGAZINE HERALDS WAY FORWARD PATRIOTS ...
partisan2011.blogspot.com/.../liberation-magazine-heralds-way-forward....Mar 23, 2013 – Liberation Magazine unashamedly stands for a Welsh Socialist Republic an idea that has been maturing in Wales for over a century. However ...
Don't say I am censorious of the 'opposition'>
Cardiff Bay Republican Day 2013 - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UdxiGpsghkJun 5, 2013 - Uploaded by cardiffbayrepublicanCardiff Bay Republican Day 2013. cardiffbayrepublican·2 videos. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe 1. 3 ... See below Sleeping Partners to above:Hawliau - Welsh National Rights Movement | Facebook
https://en-gb.facebook.com/Hawliauhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5VBIYNBaDk&feature=share ... Cardiff Bay Republican Day 2013 ... http://hawliau.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/the-launch/.Just more of the 'Usual Suspect' again bog stardard fb stuff, good for their research only but otherwise they will not be a patch on 'Stryveland Cymru', just another distraction from reality and struggle for Land and Liberty.'STRYVELAND CYMRU' Homeland Defence Movement.
stryveland.blogspot.com/Jun 6, 2013 – 'STRYVELAND CYMRU' Homeland Defence Movement. In Autonomous Struggle of Campaigns and Protests Against Exploitation of our ...Otherwise stick to SOFRANIAETH:SOFRANIAETH. S.O.S. SAVE OUR SOVEREIGNTY.: DYDD ...
sofraniaeth.blogspot.com/.../case-for-welsh-sovereignty-mindful-of.htmlSep 14, 2010 – SOFRANIAETH. ... THE CASE FOR WELSH SOVEREIGNTY, Mindful of Sir Roger Casement and Sinn Fein. ... SIR ROGER DAVID CASEMENT.I am on way to retirement and thus this blog will close down on 16 July 2013.
Hwyl!
Gethin ap Gruffydd.